Friday 5 October 2012

Voices in Paperback

Voices is definitely my favourite novel by my pal, David Robinson. I read it on my Kindle, and it kept me riveted and wondering all the way through. And the final climax is really spectacular. I understand he is planning a sequel, and I can't wait.

Now it's out in paperback, launched by Crooked Cat Publishing today. You can buy it on Amazon, of course.

You can also find out hot this story idea came to David over at his blog. I check this out too from time to time. It's always good for a laugh.

1 comment:

David Robinson said...

Many thanks for this, Jean. The sequel is still bubbling away on a back burner, and God knows when I'll get round to it, but it should appear one day. Hopefully before I draw my pension.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site