Monday 30 July 2012

Growing up in Green Spaces


In the latest National Trust magazine I found a photographic competition. It’s part of their focus on getting people back outdoors, so the brief is to ‘capture your favourite green space and the way people enjoy it’. It got me thinking about the photos I’ve taken down the years, and how many of the ones I’ve taken of my youngest granddaughter were in one of those green spaces. They form a lovely record of her growing up.

Here's one taken in January 2006 in Richmond Park near London. She was two and a half.



And here's how she and her mother were enjoying the green space together that day.


I'll be sorting out some more as the years went by. It should make a good series for my blog.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site