Monday 11 June 2012

My Life by Jade - My First Lamb Bone

Now why hasn't my mummy given me one of these before? I know she often cooks them on a Sunday. It is so delicious. I've been chomping on it for about an hour, and she's had a really peaceful time to get on with her work. I'm sure it's good for my teeth as well. There was some meat left on, but I made short work of that, and licked it all clean. Then I tried and tried to break into that bone but I couldn't. And do you know what my mummy did when I was so tired I had to take a little nap? She put my lovely bone in the bin and I can't have it any more.

3 comments:

Cathie Dunn said...

Awww, the poor darling!! How could you bin the bone? ~tsk~ ;-)

What a sweetie!

Sharkbytes said...

Aw, Mommy! Repent!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cathy and Joan for your visits and comments. I think I'm in the doghouse.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site