Wednesday 19 October 2011

Horrid October

Sorry I've been absent longer than usual from here. Things have been a little chaotic lately.  We've had several small domestic crises and I've been a bit under the weather and battling to get through my commissioned work this month. Still not feeling 100% and getting quite a bit of gut pain.  It's probably just the dreaded IBS but I'm having various tests to make sure.

Tomorrow we have to get up before 5 am to drive to London for a family funeral. It shouldn't take that long to get there but if we left it later we'd hit the morning rush hour and be too late. I'm not really looking forward to it, especially the early morning.  Jade won't know what's going on, being put in the car at that time of the morning as she usually sleeps until I get up after my son has gone to work at 7.20.

We have to pick up my stepdaughter and her bloke, then cross south london to my daughter's where we leave the dog before heading to the crem at Leatherhead for 10.15.  I hope it will all work out.  Afterwards of course, we'll have to do it all again the other way around.  I think I'll sleep well tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Ugh, doesn't sound nice. I'm sorry it's been difficult for you and hope you're better soon. You'll probably feel better after the funeral too - they're never much fun.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenny. I'm sure you're right.

Sharkbytes said...

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather, and will have a somewhat somber and hectic day.

Unknown said...

Thanks Joan. All over now.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site