Wednesday 26 October 2011

Blogging Hiatus

Just following up on my last post a week ago.  All went well on Thursday in terms of timing to get us to the funeral. The ceremony was well attended. My bro-in-law was a popular guy. So sad we're not able to have fun with him any more.

I haven't posted since because there has been so much else to do, and I'm still feeling tired. But tomorrow I'm off to my sister's for a few days and will be catching up with some friends, leaving hubby to care for Jade, so I hope she doesn't miss me too much.

I have to write another post today which will earn me a few dollars, hopefully. But after this, my blogging schedule will not go back to normal as I've taken the momentous decision only to write what is necessary until I've done the accounts for the tax returns for myself, hubby and son, and then caught up with the rest of the filing and paperwork that's sitting around.  I really need to put my house in order before I can relax and do whatever I like. It's going to take some self-discipline, but looks like it's the only way.

So it's a question of see you when I see you. But don't worry; I  won't be able to stay away for long and I'll be popping in from time to time to catch up with all my lovely friends here.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site