Wednesday 28 September 2011

More Memories of Lanzarote


I can't believe it's five years since we were last in Lanzarote. The first picture above is of the cactus garden, one of the island's tourist attractions.  I've blogged about it before and you can see more of my photos here. 

The picture below is of a quiet beach on the island of La Graciosa which is just a short ferry ride from busy Lanzarote.


This shoreline of volcanic rock is on the quieter north western side of Lanzarote.


Finally here's an interesting mural placed on the garden wall of what I think was a private house.

3 comments:

Russ said...

I especially love that first picture. You can see why the tourist like it so much. The cactus and the windmill on top of the hill. Great Photo.

Unknown said...

Cheers, Russ.

mizztraveller said...

the cactus looks beautiful

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site