Thursday 2 December 2010

Snowy Views


At last the snow has reached us and we woke up this morningto several inches of it.  You may have seen my cherry tree in spring and/or in autumn.  Here it is in winter.


This was the view of our back yard and its surrounds from our bedroom window at 8.30 this morning.  In the foreground is the flat roof od the extension that houses our kitchen/diner.


Our neighbours next door have a pond with a bridge and tall trees at the end of their garden.


Can you see the cat in the branches of this tree?  It is in the garden of neighbours whose house backs onto our side.  I took this picture through our landing window and cropped it around the cat.

6 comments:

Silvergirl said...

wow the pic is very cool :) i wish we have snow here too. we have a cold wind only..

jeanlivingsimple said...

Hi Jean! Thanks for your visit to my blog. I looked about and really enjoyed your posts and photos.
Loved the snow photo!

Unknown said...

Hello Silvergirl. Thanks for dropping bu and commenting. I wouldn't mind some of your Philippine sunshine sometimes.

Unknown said...

Hello Jean. Thank you for returning my visit and comenting. See you again.

Russ said...

We are getting ready for the snow over here also. Only a dusting so far.That cat in the tree is cute. Looks like it is freezing. Hope it can get down.

Unknown said...

Hi Russ. The cat is very nimble and active. He's often up and down that tree, and I think he is too active to be cold. That was a rare moment I captured when he was still. we see him around here a lot but I don't know where he lives.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site