Sunday 19 September 2010

Comment U Back Again

Some time ago I joined the Comment U Back movement over at businessvartha. After an initial few comments that came from that direction, to which I reciprocated, nothing much happened. A few weeks ago I removed the CUB badge and, to my surprise, I recently got a comment from Reetha about it being missing. Anyway, I headed over there and found a range of new badges and a little pep talk.

I figured if someone goes to that much trouble they deserve some reaction, so I’ve joined up again. This time I will try to keep visiting other members, and commenting of course. Life does get in the way sometimes, as I’m sure you will know, but if I have a hiatus, I’ll just start over again as I do with EC and adgitize.

Many thanks to everyone who does come here regularly, and welcome to any newcomers. I’ll always do my best to return visits and apologise that it’s not always possible.

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site