Wednesday 27 January 2010

A Word About a Friend

My virtual pal John, formerly of The Ups, Downs and Sometimes Insane World of Freelance Writing, has recently put up a new website which is well worth a visit. John hails from Belfast and has quite a few published articles about the area among his portfolio, and you can see a selection of his pieces on the site.

He found that blogging and traffic driving was taking up too much of the time he should have spent on writing and earning for his family, not to mention doing things with his wife and young daughter. So his new blog at A Writer's Muse is to be a more laid back affair without ads other than an EC widget.

John is a really talented writer and I'll be continuing to visit all his pages. Hope you'll join me some times.

3 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

Thanks for the heads up and I will go visit him now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean, thanks for the mention. I'm humbled by your opinion of me.

Unknown said...

WhitneyB - cheers, I'll take a look.

Jo - I'm glad if he only gets one more visitor from me.

John - you're welcome. It's all true. All the best.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site