Saturday 9 January 2010

Pre-Christmas Jigsaw



This is the jigsaw that hubby and I did before Christmas. Actually, it was mostly hubby who did it while I was busy with holiday preparations and my writing work. For various reasons, he had to stop working since we moved house and is finding life a bit boring although he has taken over many of the household chores, which is nice for me.

Anyway I persuaded him to get the puzzle out since we had been saving it until after the move. It was quite a tricky one and took a couple of weeks of intermittent effort. We left it completed on our puzzle board until we needed the table underneath it when our holiday guests arrived.

4 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I would never have the patience for a jiqsaw puzzle. I admire people who can challenge themselves and finish one. Congrats!

ONE of THE GUYS said...

That's a serious puzzle!! I used to love doing puzzles at my grandmother's house. Now, I never feel like I can just sit and do them. Or maybe I'm just no good anymore!!

Sharkbytes said...

Wow- That one looks like great fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments, folks.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site