Tuesday 15 December 2009

Adgitize Affiliates


Today I learnt how to earn by becoming an adgitize affiliate. That just means putting an ad on my side bar that takes you to the adgitize sign up page. Every time someone signs up when they have clicked my ad, I will earn, and then I'll earn a bit more commission from them each month.

You could do it too. All you have to do is click my add, sign up and put the ad on your sidebar. What a doddle.

I was already enamoured of Adgitize which has me earning through clicks as I do my EC dropping. I wish I'd taken a bit more time to check out the rest of the Adgitize opportunities a bit sooner.

4 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

What I like is the fact that you could both drop on Adgitize and EC at the same time. It actually saves time.

Gomathy S said...

I need to try this.. have been thinking some ways to earn some cash!

Unknown said...

That's right, Jo. I only spend a little more time than I did just to do the dropping, and I fit in so mnay more drops. So I'm earning and getting more traffic too.

Unknown said...

It really is a good idea, Daisy B.

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site