Wednesday 23 April 2008

Blogsvertise etc.

I registered with blogsvertise on March 3rd. They accepted my blog on a probationary status and said that I would get tasks but would not be paid as much as a blog with full status. So far, no tasks. At first, I checked several times a day, then once a day. Now it’s when I remember, two or three times a week. That’s supposed to be ok, so I don’t think I’ve missed anything.

It’s frustrating because that was my reason for setting up this blog anyway, although I’m the first to admit I was very naïve about it and have been on quite a steep learning curve.

However, I just love the freedom it gives me to write and express myself about whatever I like. Could that be the problem?

Incidentally, so far, I have found that the best way to get traffic to my site was to join entrecard.

I’ve just revisited the blogsvertise help pages and see I need to get cached with Google. Actually I don’t know what that means, but I assume it means you can find me there. I can find me – in a couple of former occupations, and in blogcatalog and listed there under writing holiday results, which links to one of my posts (not very appropriately, I have to say).

Somehow I don’t think that means my blog is cached at Google.

Can anyone help?

No comments:

Writing Tip



________________
Add this to your site